Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hair Fair Fun!

   at    No comments:
 
Sooo...I created a project all for myself.. I decided to go to the Hair Fair and grab all the gifties I could find (0L or 1L) and blog them. It was long and tedious, but fun. Here's your Hair Fair Gifties!!!

(None of these photos have been edited, other than to be cropped or put into a collage. There have been no graphic edits of these photos at all. This is how the hair appears when taking a high resolution photo on High Graphics in Firestorm Viewer, on StraberrySingh.com Closeup WL setting)

The Red Mint Hair happens to be one of my faves. I purchased the actual pack of this style, and love it. I was only even more happy to get a special color of it. The Bizarre Hair, I will never wear, I found it rather interesting, so I had to share it. I am sure there are several people out there who could put the perfect outfit together with such hair!
[BiZaRRe HaiR] 'Vintage' Hair, Necklace, Bracelet
(r)M Hair No.23'14, Exclusive Color - Hair Fair 2014 Gift
[sYs] MOUSYS Hair Cap
.:CHEVEUX:.HairFair2014Gift LeafFairyHair with Leaf wreath

























The main reason I started this challenge was because I saw the sYs Hat Hair in a blog, and I was dying to have it. I find it super cute!! The Adoness Hair, I rather like, however I don't like the pony tail. It is modifyable, so I may remove the pony tail and just use the part shown in the photo! Argrace's cowboy hat, is pretty danged awesome, and comes in three colors. I also bought the hair that came with its own hat. Very pleased with this! 
ARGRACE Cowboy Hat Blue, Orange, Red
a: asteria: plumify adoness Hair Fair 2014 Gift












I must say, I REALLY love the Boys will be Boys hair!! I'm not sure why, but its rather awesome. Very pleased with the Fantastic Girl hair as well.
Vanity Hair : Boys will be Boys - Teal
Vanity Hair : Fantastic Girl-G10













 Bliensen + MaiTai - Quel NIght - Earrings - Red, Black, White (There was supposed to be green as well, but the creator didn't include them, instead they included a pair labeled green, but was red *sadface*)

[INK] Mustache for HF14 Gift 
+elua+ KeiHairFair2014

Tabou Irresistible Hair Fair gift
Shi Hair - Messy Fringe Unrigged Addon for Any Hair
ONE - Creations DQ...Shower Set (HF 2014 1L Gift!)












Yes, Thats me in a mustache! I had to, and I actually think I could pull off an awesome look with it!! Also the Messy Fringe Add on, you can wear with any hair, its tintable, and comes in many colors!! 
L+N Vase Hair Exlusive Gift 2014 (click to change)
!Ohmai HF 2014 Tweeter Companions & Pigpunzel














Clawtooth has been a fave creator of mine ever since I first learned of The Arcade This hair is AWESOME! I'm in love! As well as the Blues hair below. Its so vibrant and bright. I will for sure be using these in future outfits!
Clawtooth Very Very - Wheat
[Guaze] Matey - Kraken Popularity & Komelia Color-ified

Alice Project National Anthem 1 & 2

Blues. Crystal $L1 Gift
       
Amacci Hair - Zoe Hair Fair Variants
The ChiChikie shoes would have been fantastic, however, they have their own 'skin' color, and ZERO Huds. I can't change the skin tone, I can't resize (and as you can see they don't fit), I can't do anything with them. Sadly, they will end up in the trash :(
ChiChikie! Sherry & Colleen Heel - Cayenne

Crazy Kitties Nyanotech Hair & HUDS
Zibska ~ Hair, Necklace & Earrings

Mystic Tiger Kitty Headband & HUD

MiaMai_Liny Hair

LaNoir Soleil Designs Ally & HUD
LollipopZ Not'in'Love-Mixed Pack (A)





































I am TOTALLY diggin this Medusa Hair. Not sure what I will do for an outfit for it. But I will for sure work on that! Well folks, that'll be all for the Hair Fair Fun! If you haven't purchased any hair's, you totally should join the Demo Group and check them out. If you're broke, then go pick up some gifties!!! I enjoy both my purchases and my gifts! Hope you do as well!
EMO-tions MEDUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

!gO! !NFINITY [deviant] [uL] [whatever] {MV} #candy 10:4 22769 7 Deadly s{K}ins 7DeadlySkins 8f8 Absentia adrenaliyn aisling Aitui Alchemy Alouette Alterego AmericanBizaar Aparecium Argrace ArisAris Arise Ashmoot AurorasCloset Aux BandLora Bdazzled BeautifulDeluxe BeautybyAlaskametro Bebotes BellePoses Belleza BensBeauty BlackCollarArmory BlackFashionFair BlackPearls Bliensen+MaiTai Bokeh Bowtique BrutalWeapons BySnow Catwa Cazimi ChapterFour Chary CheekyAmour CheekyChibi ChiMia Cila Clawtooth Collabor88 CosmoSalesRoom CTS DAFashionStyle Dameselfly DarkPassions DarkProphetDesigns DeadApples DesignerCircle DF Diamante Dirty Stories District5 DRD EdelFabrik Elven EMOtions Emporium EnfantTerrible Envi Envious Epic erratic Essenz Eudora Exile Exodus ExodusRock Exxess FaMeshed FantasyGacha FantasyTheme FeebsRascalsSalesRoom Feel FiatLux ForeverYoung FormisDesigne FreshStyleSalesRoom Frogstar GDit Geek Genre GeWunjo Ghetto Booty GlamAffair Glamorize Glitzz Goth1c0 GreekIsleGacha HalloweenFair HankiiPankii HeadShop Heartistic HollyWeird HopScotch ILLI ImageEssentials Impose Information Ingenue InsilicoNorth IntrigueCo IronTiger ISON Ispachi IzzieJoStyle J&ARockCulture JewelryFair JHCourture JKStyle JustBecause Kharma Kio Knockers Kreations LabelMotion LeLutka LePrimtif LetisTattoo LF LikeDesign LilithsDen linked littlebones LostJunction LS LucifersHeart Lumae Luxury/Lux MadPea Magika MaimMaim Mandala MaxiGossamer McButtkins McButtkinz Mesh Body Mesh Booty Mesh Parts Miel MinaHair MonCheri Mooh Mortality Motivaction MSecond MysticRealmsFaire NanTra NightmareDesign NightoftheLivingCart NoCabide NS OMGRoom OMGRoomHunt PacagaiaCreations Pelle PhwoarCourture Pilot PinkAcid PinkCherry PinkFuel Ploom Poised Pomf Pomposity Pure Poison PurePoison PurplePoses randomMatter Ravenghost RDStyle RealEvilInd RedMint Reign RemarkableOblivion Repose Ricielli Rock RybaDesign S&C SadHarlekin SDHera SeasonsStory SexSellsGacha Shi SHOCK SilentSparrow SKBIO SleepyEddy Slink Smesh SouzouEien Spellbound Squish Steelhead StormCrowDesign Sugar SugarDesign SuicideDollz SummerBash SupPoses Swagga Tableau TableauVivant Tag!Gacha taketomi TalesofFantasy Tameless Tantalum tapi Tchuca Design TekilaCandy TheArcade TheBeautyPageant TheBohoFair TheGathering ThriftShop Trinite Truth Hair TruthHair TSS Unrepentant VanityHair Verocity VG Virtual/Insanity VIstaAnimations Volstead WasabiPills We<3RP WhatNext WickedTattoos WildWestFair WowMeh WTB Yasum ZED Zigana Zoom
 
Copyright © 2014 *C.o.a.S* All Right Reserved
Designed by OddThemes